22 MAY 2013, 12:30-1:30pm CT
U.S. Representative Henry Cuellar (TX-28) as well as officials and experts from Texas will discuss small business development with:
· Small Business Administration (SBA)
· U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) and the
· Economic Development Administration (EDA)
Attendees will discuss:
· Issues related to federal resources available for small businesses,
· How to locate these funding opportunities, and
· How to best secure them.
The video conference will connect Washington DC with the following cities:
· Pleasanton: Coastal Bend College – Room 106; 1411 Bensdale Road
· Mission: Sharyland Independent School District, Administration Office, 1106 N. Shary Road
· Laredo: Texas A&M International University, Western Hemisphere Trade Center, Room 224, 5201 University Blvd.
· Universal City: Northeast Lakeview College, Room NLIB 312, 1201 Kitty Hawk Rd.
For more information:
Texas – Juan Sanchez, email@example.com - 956-725-0639
Washington DC – Mary Hinojosa, firstname.lastname@example.org - 202-225-1640
Hope you can join us.
Congressman Henry Cuellar