- May 2, 2015: Meeting in D.C. to Discuss I-69 Project, Meeting with Honduran President Hernández, Laredo student accepted into West Point, 2015 Congressional Art Contest Winner Announced, Passing Out Library of Congress Books to Children in Mirando City, Meeting with Customs and Border Protections and Legislative Offices in the Rio Grande Valley, Internships, TX28 Federal Agency Tips, U.S. Food & Drug Administration - The Nutrition Facts Label: Look for It and Use It!
- May 9, 2015: Working to Lift the Crude Oil Ban, Meeting with Rio Grande Valley Coalition, City of McAllen's International Airport Expansion, Internships, TX28 Tips.
- May 16, 2015: May is Mental Health Awareness Month, Announcing $10 Million in Improvements for Floresville, Poteet, Encinal and Rio Grande City Wastewater Systems, Providing Library of Congress Books to Laredo Elementary Students, Meeting with Navajo Nation in Zapata to Discuss the Success of ZTAC Facility, Announcing Extended VA Benefits to Veterans Living in Zapata and Starr Counties, Groundbreaking for Affordable Housing in Alton, Texas, Internships, TX28 Tips, USDA Food Safety & Inspection Services: Recipes for Disaster - Contaminated Carbo Load.
- May 23, 2015: Working in Bipartisan Fashion for Texans, Meeting with El Salvador Ambassador to the United States, USDA Announces Funding Available for Food Safety Training, Outreach and Technical Assistance, Honoring Youth of the Year in Laredo, Saying Goodbye to Our DC Interns, TX28 Tips, FDA - Diabetes Products -- Don't Fall for False Promises
- May 30, 2015: Meeting with the Families of War Heroes in Zapata on Memorial Day, Speaking at STEM Day in San Antonio, Meeting with Bruni City Representatives, Meeting with Veterans and Their Families in Mission, TX28 Tips, FEMA - Disaster Dodgers: Severe Weather.